Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Beautiful Full Moon


Steve and I were on our way to our local cafe for some dinner tonight and I've learned to take my camera with as you never know when there will a nice horse picture to take or deer or big beautiful moons to snap and I snapped this rising moon over a neighbor's farm. I thought it was so pretty. I survived my overtime shift. I'm glad mandatory is only 8 hours a month through March because one thing I've learned with MS is that my body can't take the extra hours, so in the future I will break it up into two 4 hour shifts on the evening shift rather than an 8 hour night shift. It just kills me and wrecks my whole week. Also received the Avonex check up call today. Weird.......taking a poll as to what I think about the product so far............weird.

No comments: