Monday, February 11, 2008

A Sign.........


Have you ever seen a sign like this one before? I took this pic one year while in England, having never seen a sign like this in the states, I immediately burst into laughter. No one in the car, all British, by the way understood what was so funny to me. It just struck me as funny, not a chuckle funny, but the kind where tears are streaming down your face and you could actually pee your pants. It must be Karma...............I could use this sign around here, only change it MSer's crossing.........Only not today, feel pretty energetic. It still cracks me up!

4 comments:

mdmhvonpa said...

Heh ... I wonder what they post outside of 'mental health institutions'.

Callie said...

LMAO.......I think we should make one up!

Becki said...

I still find that hilarious that you find that so funny. lol. I forgot all about that. Being british I guess we kind of take those things forgranted. Hello Callie by the way. Was reading through your blog to try to get a better understanding of your MS as I am not overly familiar with it now I have been out of nursing training for a while... I must admit I find it very eye opening. How are you by the way? xxxxx (p.s. I hope you don't mind my checking this out and leaving comments.

Callie said...

Thanks my Darlin' Becs! You are more than welcome to peruse my sites and make commemts. So glad to hear form you. I think that was also the time I encouraged all to belch the word "bullocks" which I believe your Father has still not forgiven me for...LOL...feelin' OK. Miss you tremendously, by the way! Love you loads!!!!!