Friday, February 8, 2008

New Widget Towards The End Of The Page

I created a widget for Callie at the bottom on the right of the page after she was telling me one night she likes to go out each day and check the other MS blogs on her list and make comments, but sometimes she would spend two hours checking them out to find all her blogging friends had been busy and not posted, this is especialy so for MS Blogs as they tend to blog more often when they additional problems.

So I created the little widget that gives the latest 10 updated posts .I used her blogroll as the starting point, then checked the most compregensive braincheese blog roll and found a few more of my own, plus sites that I thought would be useful.

Please let me know of any good MS sites with RSS feeds blogs I have missed out and what you think of it.You can find the full list of sites included at The Power Guide for MSI think one of the reasons I like it is because I can include blogs that do not post very often due to other commitments but you can still tell when they create a new postSteve

3 comments:

BRAINCHEESE said...

He's a computer geek AND he's sweet?!? You best hang onto that Steve character, Callie! LOL

Linda D. in Seattle

Callie said...

I know, I know, He's the sexiest, cutest sweetest computer geek ever!!!!!!!!!!

steve said...

Sorry about couple of blogs dominating the widget , when I add new blogs they sometimes dominate until later posts from other MS bloggers sort it out