Tuesday, November 13, 2007

The Second Dose

Well, it wasn't so bad. Had a fellow nurse, Cindy give it to me just before I needed to give report and leave. Worked out fine. I can always count on Cindy, she has a bit of a mean streak. Was glad to do it for me, while others I had asked were too chicken to do it. I went home and slept , woke up with a bit of a headache, more sinus like in the evening, but all and all, not too bad. I'm hoping as I increase the dose, I'll still be able to tolerate it. I'm hoping so anyway. Had fun last night did a little pre-Christmas scouting for gifts and went out to dinner. Today, after my bath, since it's a nice day, think I'll go out and clean up my dusty horses. Maybe even do a little riding, while I have the weather on my side.

5 comments:

mdmhvonpa said...

"I can always count on Cindy, she a bit of a mean streak."


A new use for sadists in the medical profession!

Callie said...

Sorry, missed a few words. Holes in my brain.....hehehe....All fixed now.

Callie said...

Unfortunately, I can't figure out how to work the grammar check on this thing.....

Callie said...

I am joking

BRAINCHEESE said...

Silly MDMHVONPA...he never knew we ALL have a bit of a mean streak in the medical profession! MOOHAHAHA!!!

(Glad your shots are seeming to go "OK" thus far)

Linda D. in Seattle