Tuesday, November 6, 2007

A Good Day

Yesterday, I was still wiped out from the shot and travel over the weekend and only managed to accomplish a load of laundry. Today was much better, I loaded and unloaded 10 bales of hay, two 50 pound bags of grain, some grocery shopping and I made dinner, although it was a weak dinner at that, none the less, dinner. This is the first day in a long time I felt good enough to get-er-done! Tomorrow, clean the goat and horse troughs and fill them and tidy up the house before work on Friday and Saturday nights(12 hour nights). I think this new schedule will work for me. Now to pop on my jammies and curl up in front of the telly.

6 comments:

BRAINCHEESE said...

WooHoo for you! Just glad to read that so far, things have been working out OK...still sucks you have MS, but at least the Avonex seems to have not been as horrible experience as one could imagine.

Linda D. in Seattle

Sharon said...

That is one incredible day. I wish I could still lift like that. If I tried now I would be under the bags of grain.
Sharon

Callie said...

May have overdone it though and then I forgot that I have to attend a four hour class for work today. It will wreck the day. Right smack dab in the middle of my day.

mdmhvonpa said...

I'm actually very jealous of your lifestyle.

Callie said...

Trust me when I say that I don't always have days like that. I was able to do because I pain and stiffness free yesterday. That is rare. Sometimes I still do that, but I have many rests and I am stiff and in total ache mode. I have to do this and run this little farmette. I won't let my husband because he has a heart condition, so I'll do as long as I can even through the pain. I used to be able to do that all day, chores that is. Now it takes much longer to get them all in, over the course of a week at least. I'm hoping this treatment stops this in its tracks.

Callie said...

I especially noticed my issues this summer as two years ago I was out riding my horses at least every other week, this year I only rode twice. Depressing for me.